What MUST you consider when choosing a Programmable DC Power Supply?
- What output do you need from your power supply?
- How much power should you pay for without over specifying?
- What input do you plan to give your supply?
- How do you plan to control your power supply?
- Where do you intend to install your supply?
- Are there other considerations like a bidirectional supply with an included electronic load?
- Do I need regenerative capability with the testing I intend to do?
These, and other important questions, will be answered in our comprehensive 8-page guide.
Download our guide to help you navigate the many considerations when specifying a Programmable DC Power Supply. Links to more information are on the download page.